You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I pick up my lost phone someone returned?

Apple support contacted me they have my phone.

What can I do?

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 3:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 9:50 AM

Let me guess, they also sent you a link. Do not open that link. It would most likely ask you to sign in to your Apple ID Do not sign in. They're trying to spoof your information. Always make sure that you are using an apple.com or icloud.com link when signing in to any of apple's services. Just ignore it and delete the message.

More info: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Glad you contacted us

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 15, 2020 9:50 AM in response to Deeeenice

Let me guess, they also sent you a link. Do not open that link. It would most likely ask you to sign in to your Apple ID Do not sign in. They're trying to spoof your information. Always make sure that you are using an apple.com or icloud.com link when signing in to any of apple's services. Just ignore it and delete the message.

More info: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Glad you contacted us

Can I pick up my lost phone someone returned?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.