You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

İos 14 update screen time

After I updated ios 14 l realised screen time calculation is wrong. When I opened Instagram l see 1 hour usage. But when l open screen time on my iPhone l see 8 hours. It seems I have used instagram when l was sleepeing, but not. I restarted screen time (closed and opened) time was zero screen time. Instagram is not opened but via screen time I’m using it. There can be a bug or something.

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 2:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 11:08 AM

I am having the same issue but it seems my Settings app is running all the time, even though it’s not. I turned screen time off and then back on, closed all my apps, restarted my phone and it’s still messed up. As you can see yesterday it says I was using my Settings app for almost 19 HOURS.

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 29, 2020 11:08 AM in response to SravanKrA

I am having the same issue but it seems my Settings app is running all the time, even though it’s not. I turned screen time off and then back on, closed all my apps, restarted my phone and it’s still messed up. As you can see yesterday it says I was using my Settings app for almost 19 HOURS.

Sep 21, 2020 2:50 AM in response to cemile80

It would be better if you can please re-post with a screenshot, in order to understand the phenomenon better. Images / pictures speak louder than words. (Do not provide any personal credentials, such as email id, apple id, IMEI number, Serial Number, Phone number, Order ID, if you are sharing a map ensure your location is not identifiable. etc)

İos 14 update screen time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.