You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Switching Apple ID Accounts

Hi,

I am living in two Countries - New Zealand and the US. For this reason I have two AppleID Accounts for the different Regions using my (local) Credit Cards since years without a Problem. With IOS 14 I cannot logout on one Account anymore and login in another without to cancel all Apple Music, TV and other Subscriptions. What make no sense.

I need access to both Apple IDs and Regions to download local Apps (eg Home Banking, etc). We living in a global society and before IOS 14 that was not an issue. Is there a trick to switch Accounts without this restriction or decided Apple that the we have to be limited to national borders again? Without itunes it is not possible anymore as well to get an Mobile App on MacOS and than sync with the Phone as well.

Frank

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 9:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 9:38 PM

Open the App Store. Tap your account icon in the upper right. Scroll all the way down to the bottom (past all the recently updated). Tap “sign out”.

1 reply

Switching Apple ID Accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.