You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pro Apps bundle

Hi,

I'm just looking at purchasing the Pro Apps bundle on Apple Education with $199.99 to purchase.

but i got convinced of this:

1. I live in Egypt and my App Store region is Egypt so can I purchase this bundle or I must to change my region to United States?
  2. if i have to change my region it’s not a problem because I don’t purchase any app before in App Store region i just download free apps. but i don’t have American credit card I only have a PayPal account associated with my Egyption credit card so can i able to purchase with my PayPal?
  3. if i can do it with PayPal why they ask me about shipping address if they will sent me this app’s link in my email

Also, if I were to purchase can i use across other Macs or when updating my device?

Thanks in advance!

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 6:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 3:27 PM

If you legally live in Egypt and not the USA, then you cannot buy this bundle.

To use the US App Store you must be a legal resident of the USA, must supply a bank card issued by a US bank with a verifiable US billing address.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.0.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.2; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.2.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.2  HomePods, audioOS 14.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 19, 2020 3:27 PM in response to M_S_M_E

If you legally live in Egypt and not the USA, then you cannot buy this bundle.

To use the US App Store you must be a legal resident of the USA, must supply a bank card issued by a US bank with a verifiable US billing address.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.0.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.2; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.2.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.2  HomePods, audioOS 14.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Pro Apps bundle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.