You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download US apps in the UK

I have a UK apple ID but there is one app from the US app store I need! (Google Fi)

Is there a way I can download it without having to change my apple ID and lose all the subscriptions etc I already have?

I saw someone say you can switch between apple ID's so unsure if that works? Or maybe I can download via my mac?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 2:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 6:54 PM

You can create a new "US" ID that you can use to sign into the App Store and set the region to the US. Then download the app you need.

Apple ID - create a new.      *

Apple ID – Create   -

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    *

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     *

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 22, 2022 6:54 PM in response to bentowers115

You can create a new "US" ID that you can use to sign into the App Store and set the region to the US. Then download the app you need.

Apple ID - create a new.      *

Apple ID – Create   -

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    *

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     *

Download US apps in the UK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.