You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing Profile Picture Discrepancies

I have noticed there is a very strong lack of consistency with the whole Memoji implementation throughout iOS. In the contacts page I can easily change my picture and it offers a large variety of options:

However, in the settings profile page I am only offered these few options:

Same thing with editing the Memoji; you are forced to go in the Messages application. This is fine for 'tech' users but average consumers will really get confused with all this moving around just to change little things. Furthermore, I see this as a big issue since the whole Memoji feature is targeted at the average consumer so the learning curve for using it should be properly reflected.

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 1:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 9:23 AM

Greetings claudiotheman,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you have some feedback regarding Memoji.

You're welcome to leave feedback directly to Apple with your thoughts on features and enhancements at the following website:

Product Feedback - Apple

Kind regards.

1 reply

Changing Profile Picture Discrepancies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.