You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My notes are disappeared from my iPhone ios14.2

Please can someone advise how to recover my notes

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 12:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 12:33 AM

POPO2 wrote:

Were the notes a part of, perhaps, another a third-party account or email service, like Gmail or Yahoo? If you had added any of these accounts (for email or other reasons), it might be useful to check your settings:

1. Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
  2. Tap the email account that you want to check. 
  3. Make sure that Notes is on. 

If you use Notes with more than one email account, just repeat the steps for each account. If your account is missing, learn how to add it again.

source: If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 29, 2020 12:33 AM in response to POPO2

POPO2 wrote:

Were the notes a part of, perhaps, another a third-party account or email service, like Gmail or Yahoo? If you had added any of these accounts (for email or other reasons), it might be useful to check your settings:

1. Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
  2. Tap the email account that you want to check. 
  3. Make sure that Notes is on. 

If you use Notes with more than one email account, just repeat the steps for each account. If your account is missing, learn how to add it again.

source: If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

My notes are disappeared from my iPhone ios14.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.