You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've lost most of my notes on "Notes" in my iPhone 8 plus.

How can I get my missing notes back in my iPhone 8plus "Notes", version 15.6.1, The disappeared yesterday Oct 24/22.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 11:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 4:40 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, 4226295,

We understand you've lost some notes on your iPhone 8 Plus. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Have you recently removed an email account from your iPhone? It's possible this has triggered the missing notes: If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

"Check your account settings

If you store your notes with a third-party account or email service, like Gmail or Yahoo, check your settings:

1. In the Settings app, tap Mail.
  2. Tap Accounts, then tap the email account that you want to check.
  3. Make sure that Notes is on.

If you use Notes with more than one email account, just repeat the steps for each account. If your account is missing, learn how to add an email account to your device."

Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 28, 2022 4:40 PM in response to 4226295

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, 4226295,

We understand you've lost some notes on your iPhone 8 Plus. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Have you recently removed an email account from your iPhone? It's possible this has triggered the missing notes: If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

"Check your account settings

If you store your notes with a third-party account or email service, like Gmail or Yahoo, check your settings:

1. In the Settings app, tap Mail.
  2. Tap Accounts, then tap the email account that you want to check.
  3. Make sure that Notes is on.

If you use Notes with more than one email account, just repeat the steps for each account. If your account is missing, learn how to add an email account to your device."

Regards.

I've lost most of my notes on "Notes" in my iPhone 8 plus.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.