You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Double charge from changing subscriptions

Hi, I just got charged for a monthly subscription renewal for Disney+ this morning. A couple minutes later, I switched the subscription to an annual one, which also started today. So now I've been double charged ($7.41 for monthly and $74.19 for annual). Will Apple automatically credit the monthly subscription? Or is there another way I can possibly request a refund? Thanks in advance for any info.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 3:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 3:24 PM

Hi there jdkgm123,

We understand you have a question about a subscription refund after changing the type, and we'd like to share some resources that can help.

Get started here: See or cancel your subscriptions

Then take a look at this page: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

We hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 28, 2020 3:24 PM in response to jdkgm123

Hi there jdkgm123,

We understand you have a question about a subscription refund after changing the type, and we'd like to share some resources that can help.

Get started here: See or cancel your subscriptions

Then take a look at this page: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

We hope this helps.

Double charge from changing subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.