You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I refunded an app, but didn’t get money back.

I had bought the wrong game from GTA series, I intended to purchase another app so I refunded it. Apple accepted my refund in which I deleted the game knowing I would get a refund. 2 days later go by and I still don’t have the money in my account or the iTunes Store balance. I would understand if the money is still transferring but I’m becoming a bit anxious. Please let me know any information!

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 10:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 5:20 PM

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take - https://support.apple.com/HT210904 - "After you request a refund, you'll receive an update within 48 hours." "[If your request was granted] the time it takes for the money to appear on your account or statement depends on the payment method."

- Store credit: 48 hours

- Mobile phone billing: Up to 60 dys

- Other payment methods: Up to 30 days for it to appear on a statement. [I presume that's if you simply wait for your monthly statement to arrive. You may see it sooner if you check more frequently online but typically it may take a week or two.]

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 28, 2020 5:20 PM in response to NBAJARED

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take - https://support.apple.com/HT210904 - "After you request a refund, you'll receive an update within 48 hours." "[If your request was granted] the time it takes for the money to appear on your account or statement depends on the payment method."

- Store credit: 48 hours

- Mobile phone billing: Up to 60 dys

- Other payment methods: Up to 30 days for it to appear on a statement. [I presume that's if you simply wait for your monthly statement to arrive. You may see it sooner if you check more frequently online but typically it may take a week or two.]

I refunded an app, but didn’t get money back.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.