You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I confirm that I the money I redeemed from a gift card was added to my account?

I redeemed a gift card today and it was accepted but my balance did not increase. I tried to find a place to view transactions to viewing gift card redemptions but there is none. The only thing that shows up is balance history. I tried apple chat and waited on hold while she checked with her supervisor but the chat was cut off. Initially she told me the transaction did not go through and then she said it did.

Then I tried the phone assistance and she did not understand. She put me through to her supervisor who explained that I could not access a record of these transactions on my iTunes acct.

I'm not convinced the transaction went through....what should I do?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 8:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 10:46 AM

You've tried logging out and back into the account and seeing if its balance updates, or viewing the balance elsewhere : Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support ?

1 reply

How can I confirm that I the money I redeemed from a gift card was added to my account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.