You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to create an account for my husband to use on his iPhone and not mine. Is this possible?

I want to create an account for my husband to use on his iPhone and not mine. Is this possible?

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 10:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 10:13 AM

Use this link to learn how to create a new Apple ID for your husband ... How to create a new Apple ID

Every individual Apple user ideally must use their own Apple ID on his/her Apple device ... this avoids data mixups and keeps privacy up. You can always share information later on, and/or purchases etc. by using Apple Family Sharing, and other features, etc.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 19, 2021 10:13 AM in response to colakid

Use this link to learn how to create a new Apple ID for your husband ... How to create a new Apple ID

Every individual Apple user ideally must use their own Apple ID on his/her Apple device ... this avoids data mixups and keeps privacy up. You can always share information later on, and/or purchases etc. by using Apple Family Sharing, and other features, etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.