You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No access to AppleTV+ on my Apple TV box

i have access to Apple TV shows on my computer but when i use my Apple TV box it does not allow me to view them for free it wants to sign me up with a afree 7 day trial., I have a subscription until July. Any suggestions

Apple TV (2nd gen)

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 8:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 5:56 AM

Apple TV+ is supported on Apple TV (3rd generation or later) (with the correct version system software). Earlier models are not supported (not even through AirPlay).

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Verify that that you are using the same Apple ID account on your Apple TV box; the same that has the subscription. See your subscriptions overview - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 3, 2021 5:56 AM in response to Johnnyc0620

Apple TV+ is supported on Apple TV (3rd generation or later) (with the correct version system software). Earlier models are not supported (not even through AirPlay).

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Verify that that you are using the same Apple ID account on your Apple TV box; the same that has the subscription. See your subscriptions overview - Apple

No access to AppleTV+ on my Apple TV box

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.