You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a phone call from someone claiming to be apple saying my Ipad and Iphone where hacked. They had me upload a program to my Ipad and then wanted me to upload it on my Iphone. I am unable to take my payment information off of my ipad and iphone

I got a phone call saying my iPad has been hacked. they had me upload a program from the app on my iPad. Then they wanted me to upload it on my phone. I got suspicious and hung up they called me back. I asked the for a phone number for apple and they told me I was on a direct line with apple and refused to give me a phone number for apple. I deleted the app and changed my apple password.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 9:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 11:56 AM

You’ve done great steps so far. Now also go to Settings... General, do you see the o option for Profiles listed here?

Also tap on VPN, anything listed for VPN?

Similar questions

1 reply

I got a phone call from someone claiming to be apple saying my Ipad and Iphone where hacked. They had me upload a program to my Ipad and then wanted me to upload it on my Iphone. I am unable to take my payment information off of my ipad and iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.