You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, trying to find my password to share screen with others, My Mac can't seem to detect the Password ive been using to log in,

Cant seem to share my screen when im on a zoom call/discord.ive tried giving permissions to access my laptop to stream the Things on my Laptop through, it asked for a password. I put in my password's and it still won't take them in.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 3:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 5:48 PM

MatthewTelles wrote:

Cant seem to share my screen when im on a zoom call/discord.ive tried giving permissions to access my laptop to stream the Things on my Laptop through, it asked for a password. I put in my password's and it still won't take them in.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005166483-Managing-your-password

Using the Zoom Client and Zoom Rooms with macOS – Zoom ...

Sharing your screen, content, or second camera – Zoom Help ...

Screen Sharing with Zoom Rooms – Zoom Help Center

Turn Mac screen sharing on or off - Apple Support

Share the screen of another Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 6, 2021 5:48 PM in response to MatthewTelles

MatthewTelles wrote:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005166483-Managing-your-password

Using the Zoom Client and Zoom Rooms with macOS – Zoom ...

Sharing your screen, content, or second camera – Zoom Help ...

Screen Sharing with Zoom Rooms – Zoom Help Center

Turn Mac screen sharing on or off - Apple Support

Share the screen of another Mac - Apple Support

hi, trying to find my password to share screen with others, My Mac can't seem to detect the Password ive been using to log in,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.