You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to email from iPhone 11

My iPhone 11 suddenly stopped allowing me to email. I'm getting a message stating that Unable to send address invalid. One minute I was able to email from Camscanner to my gmail account and then I was not. It was in the middle of the day, so no upgrade was going on. I am currently at iOS 14.4. I have tried rebooting, deleting my email and adding it back, etc. The first time I rebooted I was able to email one of the messages in my outbox, but that was it. I am out of ideas. It is imperative that I am able to email from my phone so that I can scan documents to put into Google Drive for remote teaching. Please help!

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 11:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 12:12 PM

Please look at the Apple-provide link at the top of this page. I guess after all you've tried your best avenue is to contact your email provider.

1 reply

Unable to email from iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.