You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot scroll to the top row

I cannot scroll above row ten of my spreadsheet

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 10:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 10:57 AM

Do you have a header row? is it visible?

I suspect you've moved the sheet up, carrying the table with it, or have somehow accidentally moved the table up to extend beyond the top of the document window.

Try placing the pointer outside the table and scrolling down (or grab the scroll bar at the right edge of the document and drag it up to the top of its column.

If the Table still extends above the top of the window, place the pointer near, but not on the table, slick and drag to draw a selection rectangle that extends onto the table. With the table now selected, use the down arrow to move it back into the document window. (Pressing the shift key and the down arrow will speed up the movement.)

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 12, 2021 10:57 AM in response to WaukeeRay

Do you have a header row? is it visible?

I suspect you've moved the sheet up, carrying the table with it, or have somehow accidentally moved the table up to extend beyond the top of the document window.

Try placing the pointer outside the table and scrolling down (or grab the scroll bar at the right edge of the document and drag it up to the top of its column.

If the Table still extends above the top of the window, place the pointer near, but not on the table, slick and drag to draw a selection rectangle that extends onto the table. With the table now selected, use the down arrow to move it back into the document window. (Pressing the shift key and the down arrow will speed up the movement.)

Regards,

Barry

I cannot scroll to the top row

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.