You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add picture to my front page

I want to add a photograph to my front page.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 11:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 11:21 AM

Are you referring to the lock screen or the home screen? You would need to go to Settings>Wallpaper, then Choose a New Wallpaper, select the photo you wish to use, then choose if you wish to use it on the lock screen, the first one you see, or the home screen, which is what you see with your app icons on it, or both.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 15, 2021 11:21 AM in response to lareau

Are you referring to the lock screen or the home screen? You would need to go to Settings>Wallpaper, then Choose a New Wallpaper, select the photo you wish to use, then choose if you wish to use it on the lock screen, the first one you see, or the home screen, which is what you see with your app icons on it, or both.

Feb 17, 2021 11:03 AM in response to lareau

It seems we are experiencing a difficulty in understanding. I just explained what you needed to do and you marked the question as solved. Now you are asking the same question again.

You need to try and clearly explain what it is that you are trying to do and what happens when you try. Also please indicate what you are identifying as your front page. Try referring to my descriptions in my original response, and we can see where we can go from there.

How do I add picture to my front page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.