You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Forms?

I want to know whether Apple has a similar feature as Google to make forms that people can fill in online.

I would send a number of people the LINK of the form and they would fill it in and we would collect their data on a spreadsheet.

I can make a Google Form, and the data is automatically updating in the Google spreadsheet as people submit the form. BUT, I would like this to automatically update a Numbers spreadsheet instead.

Is there an Apple version of Forms that would talk to Numbers?

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 8:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 1:39 AM

The closest would be a table in Numbers for iCloud, and permission for the person to edit that table. You would need one copy of the table for each person, as the changes are being made to the shared spreadsheet document.

Or you could continue with Google Forms and a Google Sheets document, copy the contents of the Google Sheet, and paste those contents into a Numbers document.

Regards,

Barry

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2021 1:39 AM in response to SnazzyMoose

The closest would be a table in Numbers for iCloud, and permission for the person to edit that table. You would need one copy of the table for each person, as the changes are being made to the shared spreadsheet document.

Or you could continue with Google Forms and a Google Sheets document, copy the contents of the Google Sheet, and paste those contents into a Numbers document.

Regards,

Barry

Apple Forms?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.