You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t access my old iCloud account because the phone it’s on it’ll destroyed. Can’t login to anything it has ruined all my emails. I’m almost positive I know the email. I can provide my social or anything else you may need

How can I login back to my old iCloud account from my new iPhone? The old one with the account I need access to is shattered and wont turn on

iPad (6th gen) WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 9:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 9:19 AM

HelpASAPPP wrote:

How can I login back to my old iCloud account from my new iPhone? The old one with the account I need access to is shattered and wont turn on

Here is your only option now.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204921

1 reply

I can’t access my old iCloud account because the phone it’s on it’ll destroyed. Can’t login to anything it has ruined all my emails. I’m almost positive I know the email. I can provide my social or anything else you may need

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.