You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4K cannot install any apps after reset and restore - perhaps it is an old question but still can’t resolve

Hello, I had reset and resorted my Apple TV4K which running on TVOS 14.4, after it is up, none of the apps can be install and just showing:

Unable to install “apps name”

Please try again later.

I have been trying again and again and again for 3 days already.

I had lookup whatever I can try from many forums but still not resolved, could anyone can help? Thank you.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 5:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 6:33 PM

Does the Apple TV box have a good and functional internet connection? Can the pre-installed Apple apps retrieve content from the internet?

Try another system restart from the menu: Settings﹥System﹥Restart.

Try restarting the router to help the Apple TV box re-connect to the internet.

4 replies

Mar 21, 2021 8:22 PM in response to Urquhart1244

Thank you for your advice. I have a stable internet connection and I always connected the box by copper with my router not WiFi and I did try restart and reset the box, log-out and log-in my Apple ID, iCloud, restart my router etc etc... but no luck.

Yes, the pre-installed apps working ok, I can still watching movies from Apple TV+ and iTune Movie. And, I can alter Audio and Video settings per my preference. Just the problem I cannot install other apps, it keeps showing TRY LATER!

Apple TV 4K cannot install any apps after reset and restore - perhaps it is an old question but still can’t resolve

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.