You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech WebCam with Zoom crashes

Hey all,

I've got a Logi Webcam C525. Whenever I use it with Zoom after a while it crashes and leaves the entire laptop without internet connection.

I'm using a Macbook Pro 13'' 2020 (Intel) - with Big Sur

Also have noticed several other people have had this issue with Zoom & Logitech cameras.

Please let me know I've you have any answers on how to solve this issue.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 9:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 10:07 AM

SPELEN wrote:

Hey all,

I've got a Logi Webcam C525. Whenever I use it with Zoom after a while it crashes and leaves the entire laptop without internet connection.

Also have noticed several other people have had this issue with Zoom & Logitech cameras.

Thanks!

Both Zoom and Logitech aren't Apple products - suggest you each company or look at their support site to resolve your issue

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 19, 2021 10:07 AM in response to SPELEN

SPELEN wrote:

Hey all,

Thanks!

Both Zoom and Logitech aren't Apple products - suggest you each company or look at their support site to resolve your issue

Logitech WebCam with Zoom crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.