You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cancel subscription

I got an email stating that my trial period was almost over since I don't use it as I was trying to cancel my subscription to Abide Bible & Sleep Meditation, but I don't see it as a subscription

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 2:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 3:02 PM

If its not in the subscriptions list when following the steps in the support document you posted from, then make sure you are logged in to the Apple ID that actually initiated it.

Subscriptions are tied to the Apple ID that starts them.

Also make sure you did initiate the subscription from an Apple device, if you started through the subscription website or a non Apple device, the subscription would not appear tied to your Apple ID, and would need to be cancelled through the website or the other device that started it.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 22, 2021 3:02 PM in response to M-Gonzo

If its not in the subscriptions list when following the steps in the support document you posted from, then make sure you are logged in to the Apple ID that actually initiated it.

Subscriptions are tied to the Apple ID that starts them.

Also make sure you did initiate the subscription from an Apple device, if you started through the subscription website or a non Apple device, the subscription would not appear tied to your Apple ID, and would need to be cancelled through the website or the other device that started it.

cancel subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.