You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri not using bluetooth headset's mic for input

Siri wont do anything even i press the side button to activate siri she cant hear anything from my headset mic , but from the iphone mic its working. I think siri uses only built in mic to siri is there anyway to change the mic? So she listen to the helmets mic

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 5:55 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 1, 2021 8:20 AM in response to Zedox

Greetings, and welcome to Apple Support Communities Zedox!  

From your post you’ve mentioned that Siri is working with your iPhone but no with your headset. 

Check this out: If "Hey Siri" isn't working on your iPhone or iPad  It goes over the what to check for if “Hey Siri” isn’t working. 

Next, understand how Siri works with more than 1 device: How 'Hey Siri' works with multiple devices - Apple Support Specifically check out “What to do if the wrong device responds to ”Hey Siri”” 

If you’re not using an Apple headset, check out their developers site. You'd want to see if they have instructions how to use the microphone, or what is needed to connect to Siri on their device. 

We hope this helps! 

Siri not using bluetooth headset's mic for input

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.