You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to change Microsoft Teams status on Mac Mini M1 with Big Sur (MBP Intel is working fine)

I'm unable to change the status in MS Teams on my Mac Mini M1 with Big Sur 11.3.1: status remains unknown. Status of other members are also unknown.

My MBP Intel is showing the right status, I can also change the status, and I can see the status of other members as well.

Any idea?

Uninstalling Teams, rebooting, etc. doesn't solve the issue.

MS Teams version 1.4.00.8872

Posted on May 17, 2021 2:53 AM

2 replies

May 18, 2021 6:05 AM in response to plein44

Hi plein44!

It sounds like you're having some trouble with Microsoft Teams on your Mac, and we're happy to assist in getting you to the right place for support. It appears that Microsoft suggests reaching out to your IT admin, who manages Microsoft Teams settings for your organization as described here:

Get technical support for Teams

You can also reach Microsoft Support here:

Contact us - Microsoft Support

Cheers!

Unable to change Microsoft Teams status on Mac Mini M1 with Big Sur (MBP Intel is working fine)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.