You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

verification email is blank.

I am trying to verify my children’s accounts. I spoke to someone on the phone from Apple who organised me to use their current email address which are with gmail. I have received the email to verify however when I click the link, it’s blank. I cannot verify.

I have tried opening it with chrome, safari, Firefox.. none of them are working. I have forwarded the email to my email address and the link is still blank.. please can someone help? Bought them these iPads and still can’t use them!

Posted on May 21, 2021 12:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2021 1:02 PM

Please see if the Apple-provided link at the top of this page can help you: If you didn't receive your verification or reset email. I think you should request a new verification email. If this is not working, I would suggest contacting Apple Support: Get Support.

1 reply

verification email is blank.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.