You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is ITunes no longer available? I’m being charged and understand that is no longer exists

What does my 2.99 monthly auto pay get me?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on May 23, 2021 2:41 PM

5 replies

May 23, 2021 3:36 PM in response to rklein3

rklein3 wrote:

Why am I charged 2.99 ea month? It says iTunes payment

Follow the steps in the support document you posted from to identify the charge. As mentioned it may be for iCloud Storage or for some other App or subscription service.

You can verify your iCloud Storage by following the steps here: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

May 23, 2021 2:49 PM in response to rklein3

The iTunes application on Mac computers was split up into different Apps on the newer macOS versions, Catalina and Big Sur. However all iTunes features and services still exist and function. And the iTunes application itself still exists in older macOS versions and Windows computers,.

Anything you would have been charged for would still work and be accessible as it normally has regardless of what OS you are using.

Is ITunes no longer available? I’m being charged and understand that is no longer exists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.