You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charging issue in my apple pencil second generation

My apple pencil second generation doesn't change on my iPad 11 2020 within warranty period....I bought it at Amazon on 20 August 2020....after 8 month it suddenly show 0% after continue charging...there is no fracture and breakage on my apple pencil.

I'm from Bikaner Rajasthan so please help me where I get my apple pencil replaced....my apple pencil is within warranty period.

Please resolve my problem....

Posted on May 28, 2021 7:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 9:49 AM

You are not addressing Apple here. This is a USER to USER forum. We can not set up repairs or any warranty replacements. We are just Apple users helping other Apple users. If you have an issue with a device while in Warranty, use the GET SUPPORT link at the top of the page to set up a repair/replacement.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 28, 2021 9:49 AM in response to nkg2795

You are not addressing Apple here. This is a USER to USER forum. We can not set up repairs or any warranty replacements. We are just Apple users helping other Apple users. If you have an issue with a device while in Warranty, use the GET SUPPORT link at the top of the page to set up a repair/replacement.

Charging issue in my apple pencil second generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.