You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restoring Mail Icon

I inadvertently deleted the Mail icon from my iPhone 11 home screen. (I'm running 14.6.) It is not hiding in any of my folders. I can find my mail with Spotlight, but this obviously isn't convenient. When I go to the App store, I can't redownload the App because it is "open." How can I get my mail icon back with the least amount of disruption? Is there a reset that I can do that won't delete my other apps? Thank you.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 12:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 12:45 PM

It seems you have sent the Mail app to your App Library (It is still downloaded on the phone, but does not appear on the home screen)

You can search for it in the App Library and then click and drag it to the Home Screen.

Organise the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone – Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 7, 2021 12:45 PM in response to HThomas33

It seems you have sent the Mail app to your App Library (It is still downloaded on the phone, but does not appear on the home screen)

You can search for it in the App Library and then click and drag it to the Home Screen.

Organise the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone – Apple Support

Restoring Mail Icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.