You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod Mini personal requests keep turning off

Personal Requests do not stay on for family members for the HomePod Mini. I turn Personal Requests on and by the next day it resets to off and the HomePod Mini will not respond to basic requests (such as Siri shortcuts) until I go back and turn Personal Requests on again. Many others are having this problem based on what I see in the forums, but the latest post I could find was from March and it has since been locked, so I am restarting the conversation here.

All products are the latest hardware and are updated to the latest software. I have tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions (factory resets, sign out and in again, etc.). This is a known bug according to others in this forums who have spoken with technical support on the phone.

Just keeping this issue alive with a new thread since it hasn’t been solved yet and it’s very frustrating.

HomePod mini

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 11:17 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jun 8, 2021 5:40 PM in response to AppleFily

Hey there AppleFily,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having some issues with personal requested on your HomePod mini. We're happy to point you in the right direction. Based on the excellent troubleshooting steps you have taken already, we recommend contacting Apple directly here: Get Support

Have a great day!

HomePod Mini personal requests keep turning off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.