You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant create @icloud email address via iPhone

hi, sorry for the Swedish but you get the point. When I try to create and confirm a @icloud email address I get a error message that says “ A problem

has occurred, please try again”. I have tried for weeks but still get the same error. Any one who can help me find a way forward?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 12:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 12:05 PM

Hey mikael157,

It appears that you're unable to create an email address for iCloud. Check out the resources below to see if those help:

If possible, you can also try creating an iCloud email address on another internet network to see if that helps.

Take care.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 10, 2021 12:05 PM in response to mikael157

Hey mikael157,

It appears that you're unable to create an email address for iCloud. Check out the resources below to see if those help:

If possible, you can also try creating an iCloud email address on another internet network to see if that helps.

Take care.

Cant create @icloud email address via iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.