You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adjusting Margins

Hello,

How do I adjust margins in Mac Numbers? The document I'm trying to print is on the leftmost up to the middle of the sheet, I want to stretched it as far right as possible to make the document fit in the center.

Tried configuring it in the print settings, but that's the most I can do to fit in 1 page only. Future help is very much appreciated. Thank you.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 12:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 2:35 AM

For margins, go to File > Print and scroll the right panel until you see the Page Margins section near the bottom:

Note where the objects are placed. Then click 'Done' to go back to the regular view and move them right. Then File > Print again to see if they are placed the way you want them.

Activating guides at View > Guides > Show Guides can help. In Numbers > Preferences > Rules you can choose what guides you want to show.

Repeat as necessary.

To fit the contents on the page note that varying the 'Content Scale' % or clicking 'Fit' (in the right panel at the top of the screenshot) can help.

SG

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 12, 2021 2:35 AM in response to chris28paredes

For margins, go to File > Print and scroll the right panel until you see the Page Margins section near the bottom:

Note where the objects are placed. Then click 'Done' to go back to the regular view and move them right. Then File > Print again to see if they are placed the way you want them.

Activating guides at View > Guides > Show Guides can help. In Numbers > Preferences > Rules you can choose what guides you want to show.

Repeat as necessary.

To fit the contents on the page note that varying the 'Content Scale' % or clicking 'Fit' (in the right panel at the top of the screenshot) can help.

SG

Adjusting Margins

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.