You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My prior phone I had visual voicemail on and when I upgraded this feature went away... I have the voicemail but it wants to me to call the inbox and is not populating to my phone. HELP

I transferred my phone from my 11 to my 12 maxpro.... I have no visual voicemail & items that I am doing are still populating to my old iphone and not the new one.... HELp

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 10:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 11:01 AM

linzwilliams88 wrote:

I transferred my phone from my 11 to my 12 maxpro.... I have no visual voicemail & items that I am doing are still populating to my old iphone and not the new one.... HELp

Try leaving yourself a voicemail, and then check if visual voicemail pops up.

If it doesn't contact your cell phone provider so they can provision your new phone for VVM.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 14, 2021 11:01 AM in response to linzwilliams88

linzwilliams88 wrote:

Try leaving yourself a voicemail, and then check if visual voicemail pops up.

If it doesn't contact your cell phone provider so they can provision your new phone for VVM.

My prior phone I had visual voicemail on and when I upgraded this feature went away... I have the voicemail but it wants to me to call the inbox and is not populating to my phone. HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.