You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magic Keyboard for IPad Pro

My magic key board will no longer work/ connect to my iPad Pro since updating to the latest software. Is there anything to fix this? I have tried restarting my iPad and cleaned both the case and iPad no such luck.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 3:31 AM

4 replies

Jun 21, 2021 3:36 AM in response to emilytaitx

You have restarted - but have you attempted a forced-restart? Disconnect your iPad from the Magic Keyboard, force-restart, then reconnect the iPad and Keyboard.

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

This support page may be helpful with troubleshooting:

If you can't connect your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad to your Mac – Apple Support

If you continue to have difficulties, you might be well advised to seek assistance directly from Apple Support. You will find the Get Support link at top-right of this page.

Alternatively you can make contact using the excellent Apple Support App:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

Magic Keyboard for IPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.