You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

video playback in video album lags or skips

Recently updated to IOS 14.6 and having issue with some video in the photo album lags or skip when played. But if i transfer the video to the PC than it plays fine. First i though was the phone issue so i send the video to few friends who also run on 14.6 same thing it skips or lags. Anyone has the same issue and what is the solution to it.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 6:24 PM

2 replies

Jul 8, 2021 2:11 AM in response to SravanKrA

Yes the video was record on my dash cam and transfer into the phone, but the problem is it worked fine on my old iphone 6s. Also the video it is MP4 format and not all the dash cam video acts up, few of them works properly. This is all happen after i switched to an iphone XR with the new IOS 14.6, soon noticed some videos skips when i watch them. One other thing i just noticed is the bluetooth does not work with my car. With the old iphone 6s i can easily pair the phone into my car's radio within second after i turned both the bluetooth on. The other day i was taking a long trip and i try to pair the phone with the radio to listen music, after i switched the bluetooth on both the radio and the car radio. The phone is not pairing at all, i let it search for over 5 minutes and still no luck. It had to be the IOS, wonder is their a way to down the IOS to the older version.

video playback in video album lags or skips

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.