You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Back-To-School Promotions 2021 in Singapore

Hello! I'm curious if anyone has information about Apple's Back-To-School Promotions 2021 in Singapore. I have been holding off the purchase of my new MacBook for more than a month already in anticipation of the promotions, but I'm not sure if it is worthwhile to wait anymore. Then again, I don't want to regret after the promotions start, just like what happened to me last year after I bought my iPad in June.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 12:39 AM

8 replies

Jul 12, 2021 7:25 AM in response to DerrickTanSG

None of your fellow users in this forum have any knowledge of Apple's

future plans. Since your need does not seem to pressing (or you would

have purchased already), there does not seem to be a downside to waiting

a bit longer.

You may wish to read this thread which discusses promotions and Singapore in

more detail:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252875184

Jul 15, 2021 2:05 AM in response to ivanvan47

If you look at the trend,

2020: 9 july (Tue)

2019: 9 july (Tue)

2018: 12 july (Thu)

2017: 13 july (Thu)

Generally, the start dates from these past 4 years have been on the second week of July and either on Tuesday or Thursday. Given that its still not out today, Thursday (2nd week of July), there is a chance it might not be released this year, but looking at how the US has already had this promotion, I am still hopeful the promotion will still happen this year. Hopefully next Tuesday.

Back-To-School Promotions 2021 in Singapore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.