You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App does not get off my phone

I have been deleting an app multiple times, however every time I restart my phone or my phones turn off from dying the app always comes back. I also attempted to delete the app from my iPhone storage, but i can’t delete the app. I have an iPhone 11. Please help. I don’t know what to do, does anyone have any other option?

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 9:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 9:42 AM

After deleting the app from the home screen, you can go back to the App Library and delete it from there. If you cannot delete the app from there, then check this. Check Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes and App Store Purchases > make sure Deleting Apps is Allowed.

Also note: Content & Privacy Restrictions must be enabled to see and make changes.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 24, 2021 9:42 AM in response to db5666

After deleting the app from the home screen, you can go back to the App Library and delete it from there. If you cannot delete the app from there, then check this. Check Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes and App Store Purchases > make sure Deleting Apps is Allowed.

Also note: Content & Privacy Restrictions must be enabled to see and make changes.

App does not get off my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.