You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone won’t sync keychain items

my iPhone at some point stopped syncing my keychain. It should still exist as my Mac mini and MacBook still have all of their keychain items. I have gone through the support page for keychain not working, but so far no solution.

-I have toggled keychain off & on both of my macs and iPhone (separate & at the same time)

-Reset my phone, restored from back up & started from scratch, no change

-Logged out of and back into my iCloud account on all of my devices (separately & at the same time)

I am at a loss as to what to try now, any suggestions?

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 8:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 2:55 PM

Hey confalivan,

We understand that you're having some issues with iCloud Keychain not syncing as expected on your iPhone, and you have already taken several steps in order to try to resolve this.

You also mentioned that you have gone through a support article. Is this the one that you used?

If so and those did not help, contact Apple Support: Get Support

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 1, 2021 2:55 PM in response to confalivan

Hey confalivan,

We understand that you're having some issues with iCloud Keychain not syncing as expected on your iPhone, and you have already taken several steps in order to try to resolve this.

You also mentioned that you have gone through a support article. Is this the one that you used?

If so and those did not help, contact Apple Support: Get Support

Take care.

iPhone won’t sync keychain items

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.