You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air M1 battery max capacity down to 93% after 100 cycles

I bought my MacBook Air M1 back in February 2021. Now it shows that my battery maximum capacity is at 93% with cycle count 100. Should I be worried or is this normal rate? Thx.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 11:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 11:35 PM

sp.pingz Said:

"MacBook Air M1 battery max capacity down to 93% after 100 cycles: I bought my MacBook Air M1 back in February 2021. Now it shows that my battery maximum capacity is at 93% with cycle count 100. Should I be worried or is this normal rate? Thx."

-------

See About Getting this Serviced:

No. This does not seem normal. You have a One-YearOut-of-the-BoxLimited-Warranty. So, if less than 80% contact Apple Support, and see if you can get this serviced.

Apple Support Contact Information:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2021 11:35 PM in response to sp.pingz

sp.pingz Said:

"MacBook Air M1 battery max capacity down to 93% after 100 cycles: I bought my MacBook Air M1 back in February 2021. Now it shows that my battery maximum capacity is at 93% with cycle count 100. Should I be worried or is this normal rate? Thx."

-------

See About Getting this Serviced:

No. This does not seem normal. You have a One-YearOut-of-the-BoxLimited-Warranty. So, if less than 80% contact Apple Support, and see if you can get this serviced.

Apple Support Contact Information:

MacBook Air M1 battery max capacity down to 93% after 100 cycles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.