You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you pay your bills or credit card with the apple mastercard?

Can you pay a phone bill or credit card bill with your MasterCard?

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 4:00 PM

7 replies

Aug 16, 2021 6:02 PM in response to Cherrys55

Request and activate a titanium Apple Card - Apple Support

You might be able to pay a credit card bill for a different company. I know they seem to compete with each other over shaving interest rates a bit. Mastercard wouldn't have any real interest in adopting your same debt from another version of Mastercard, but Visa might be very happy if you would pay your interest to them instead of Mastercard, if you get what I mean.

Aug 16, 2021 5:43 PM in response to Cherrys55

My understanding is it works like a regular credit card, though you may need to order the physical card if you want to use it in stores that are not set up for electronic transactions. Whether or not you can pay bills with it depends upon the payment forms the vendor accepts. Most credit cards have an overhead charged to the vendor (which ultimately you pay for in slightly elevated prices - TANSTAAFL) and some places won't accept cards because of that. When we bought our car the dealer would only accept $2,000 of the total as a card.

Can you pay your bills or credit card with the apple mastercard?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.