You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Right click and hot corners won't work after paring a mouse.

So I was casually using my 2019 Macbook Pro and all of a sudden my right-click, hot corners, and dock stops working.

I have boot camp so what I do is go into boot camp and that usually fixes it but it isn't this time. My mac is up to date to Big Sur 11.6

When I boot from boot camp into macOS the touchpad works completely fine right-click, hot corners, and dock work but whenever I pair my mouse it stops working. My mouse is a Bluetooth version of the razer basilisk x.

Please help!!

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 12:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 11:11 AM

SnoopySeb wrote:

So I was casually using my 2019 Macbook Pro and all of a sudden my right-click, hot corners, and dock stops working.

I have boot camp so what I do is go into boot camp and that usually fixes it but it isn't this time. My mac is up to date to Big Sur 11.6

When I boot from boot camp into macOS the touchpad works completely fine right-click, hot corners, and dock work but whenever I pair my mouse it stops working. My mouse is a Bluetooth version of the razer basilisk x.

Please help!!

Does not sound compatible. Try a different mouse

Magic Mouse - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 18, 2021 11:11 AM in response to SnoopySeb

SnoopySeb wrote:

Please help!!

Does not sound compatible. Try a different mouse

Magic Mouse - Apple

Right click and hot corners won't work after paring a mouse.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.