You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I followrd all the steps and yet my iphone while still not stay on.

My phone randomly shut off and I have it plugged in but all it will do is show the apple logo before turning off again.

I need my phone extremely bad this next week due to group projects and and awaited psychiatric appointments. Please, any help would be so appreciated.

Jordan.

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 11:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 11:21 PM

Jordanlevans Said:

"I followrd all the steps and yet my iphone while still not stay on. My phone randomly shut off and I have it plugged in but all it will do is show the apple logo before turning off again. I need my phone extremely bad this next week due to group projects and and awaited psychiatric appointments. Please, any help would be so appreciated. Jordan."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

A. Look Up the Battery Health:

When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: Percentage

Time for a New Battery?

B. A Few Sites to Visit:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 19, 2021 11:21 PM in response to Jordanlevans

Jordanlevans Said:

"I followrd all the steps and yet my iphone while still not stay on. My phone randomly shut off and I have it plugged in but all it will do is show the apple logo before turning off again. I need my phone extremely bad this next week due to group projects and and awaited psychiatric appointments. Please, any help would be so appreciated. Jordan."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

A. Look Up the Battery Health:

When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: Percentage

Time for a New Battery?

B. A Few Sites to Visit:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

I followrd all the steps and yet my iphone while still not stay on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.