You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an issue with sony liv app. First of all that is not working for me. After that i tried to cancel that subscription.but it is not working. This app is connected through my apple id. How can i solve it?

Why the payment for the sony liv app through my apple id?

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 11:01 PM

1 reply

Sep 27, 2021 6:21 AM in response to sumayya66

Hello sumayya66,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, one of your apps isn't working, and you're unable to cancel the subscription. We can understand why you'd reach out for a solution.

First, if your app isn't working, let's try these steps.

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won't open

If that doesn't help, or you's prefer to cancel the subscription, please follow these steps.

How to cancel a subscription from Apple

Cheers!

I have an issue with sony liv app. First of all that is not working for me. After that i tried to cancel that subscription.but it is not working. This app is connected through my apple id. How can i solve it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.