You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail not syncing across devices

I am currently using a MacBook Air, with outlook, iPad Air with Mail, iPhone 13 Pro Max with Mail. All have been updated to the latest OS.

I am finding that when I delete a message or move to a folder then corresponding message is not deleted or moved on the other two devices. I have switched off the MacBook and tried to see if the synchronisation still occurs between the iPad and iPhone in case it is an Outlook generated issue but this is not happening either.

if it is a OS bug then may need to wait for next update but any help in the meantime would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 6:50 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Oct 21, 2021 8:18 AM in response to JSGXXX

Hi JSGXXX,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand your email is not properly syncing between your devices.

This could be related to your account's server settings. You may need to speak with your email provider to determine the appropriate settings. Once you have, you can utilize the resource below to adjust your server settings.

Change Server Settings in Mail on Mac

Cheers!

Mail not syncing across devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.