You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen identity! Please help

Someone broke into my husbands Amazon account. And now that person has all personal information through his phone. Whatever is in his phone, hacker is allowed to see and to use. He knows everything including photos and all payment accounts… please help!!! How to chase that thief??? He’s texting my husband. They even talked on the phone.

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 12:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 1:23 PM

He might want to consider changing his password and making sure it is a strong one. He can also add 2 Factor Authentication to his account for more security. If the attempts continue, ne might want to consider a name change.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      *

Security and your Apple ID.   *

Device and Data Access when Personal Safety is At Risk    -

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts  *

Apple ID Password Change.  -

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.  * 

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  *  I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 23, 2021 1:23 PM in response to Nelzol

He might want to consider changing his password and making sure it is a strong one. He can also add 2 Factor Authentication to his account for more security. If the attempts continue, ne might want to consider a name change.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      *

Security and your Apple ID.   *

Device and Data Access when Personal Safety is At Risk    -

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts  *

Apple ID Password Change.  -

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.  * 

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  *  I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Stolen identity! Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.