You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download anything from the App Store

Please I’m ain’t able to access my App Store anymore and when I try changing my country/region I’m told I can’t change it for now please it’s really disturbing me a lot I’m always told my account has been disabled why all these

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 7:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 7:51 PM

See the Apple Support article(s) below. 

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.   *

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide   -

Apple Support schedule phone call     -

Billings and Subscriptions   -

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.   - 

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 28, 2021 7:51 PM in response to edu53

See the Apple Support article(s) below. 

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.   *

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide   -

Apple Support schedule phone call     -

Billings and Subscriptions   -

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.   - 

Oct 28, 2021 8:04 PM in response to Eronlion1

Yeah I’ve done that but it’s still the same my country/region is in United state and I’m trying to turn it on to Ghana but when I do that I’m told to feel in the billing address that’s the street and phone I do that and I’m still told my account on App Store and iTunes have been disabled

I’m really disturbed with this situation I really want to recover these stuffs back

I just want it to be just like how it is when I had phone

I can't download anything from the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.