You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I see what repairs were made after I have received an email that it is done & on its way back?

How can I see what repairs were made after I have received an email that it is done & on its way back?

I sent my MacBook Air to Apple because it would not power on or charge. Senior Service Advisor said it wasn’t eligible for the Logic Board Service Program. However, it was eligible for a keyboard Service Program & through that they would look at the logic board issue.

So, they sent me the box & label to send it to them. I did. They received it at 6 AM on the 28th then at 2:47 PM they sent me an email that the repair is completed & it was on its way back.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m over the moon! Thrilled! But I can’t find anything that will tell me what they fixed. 🤷🏻‍♀️

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 6:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 6:34 AM

Hello ~ Take a look here:

How to find your Case or Repair ID - Apple Support

You may also go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support. Enjoy that Mac.

~Katana-San~

Similar questions

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.