You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to sync the ipod to the computer. Hard drive crashed, Ipod is intact but only purchased and downloaded songs on the laptop.

Is there a way to get the songs on my iPod back onto the iTunes on my laptop? I tried to do this before and wiped the iPod. All that I have on the iTunes account are purchased and downloaded songs since I got the new laptop. Will I just have to forget about the new stuff I added? I can't believe there is no way to sync from the iPod to the iTunes account. My hard drive crashed, so no way to get them rest of the library forwarded to the new laptop,

Thank you,

Valerie

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 3:09 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Need to sync the ipod to the computer. Hard drive crashed, Ipod is intact but only purchased and downloaded songs on the laptop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.