You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked Roblox account, Apple refusing refunds

my son’s iTunes account (my debit card) was charged many many many times over the past 3-6 months but I only noticed recently when the hackers started getting greedy and I saw $54, $43, etc. over and over within a day or two so I haven’t even scratched the surface yet but already have added up over $500. I went to roblox first, they advise to go to Apple first, so I did. Apple denied refund, asked for more info. I provided the info they requested and within less than a day I received a very robotic answer from apple, yet again, denying refund. What do I do now? Go back to Roblox? Go to bank? Get my attorneys involved? It would be great to speak to a live person who would actually help but I don’t see that happening but I’m not going to be screwed like this by a Roblox hacker. Not happening.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 7:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 7:16 PM

You should probably cancel the card and change any passwords on Roblox. One of the two is compromised. Might want to change your Apple ID password as well. And, for good measure, enable ask to buy on the app; just in case you're not really being hacked.

4 replies

Nov 10, 2021 7:35 PM in response to muguy

Yes of course we changed all passwords, took the card off accounts, etc. I appreciate the responses but really was wanting to know how to get $ back since Roblox and apple are so easily able to profit from the hackers and in the end, screw over their real customers and they are able to just say “denied”. I’m way beyond protecting my account, etc.. I trusted my son and I can see where the charges are on his Roblox account and it’s not even him making them and he wasn’t even online at those times like it’s crazy. Again thank you for responding

Hacked Roblox account, Apple refusing refunds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.