You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Couldn’t find my mail in settings

I wanted to set up email on iPhone but couldn’t find my mail/password & account in setting

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 7:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 7:28 PM

You're welcome. Glad you got it all sorted out.

11 replies

Nov 27, 2021 7:24 AM in response to AnnaCring

Employer provided devices can be managed by software and can restrict a number of things on the devices. They can also put a profile on the device. Screen Time controls restrictions on the device and you may have some turned on, or if you are a minor, your parents could have added restrictions. Not knowing anything about you, I need to provide for either situation.

Nov 27, 2021 8:32 AM in response to AnnaCring

You cannot delete in Setting, but did you possibly delete the Mail icon on your home page? If so, swipe your home screens all the way to the left until you get to the App Library. Find the Mail icon, the press and hold until it starts to wiggle and drag it to a home page. After you do that, restart the iPhone and see if mail reappears in Settings.

Couldn’t find my mail in settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.